A Golf membership includes full use of all Club facilities at both locations and unlimited golf on our beautiful 18-hole premier championship course all season long.
- Tournament Play - Golf players of all skill levels can participate in fun-filled, competitive golf contests designed for men, women, couples and juniors.
- Golf Instruction - Our experienced team of golf professionals offers group clinics and one-on-one lessons all year long.
- Junior Golf Program - We introduce children to golf and then improve every aspect of their game with ongoing lessons and training, plenty of play opportunities and lots of fun!
- Golf Shop - Its knowledgeable staff offers the latest in golf equipment to better your game, along with the latest golf fashions to boost your style.
Under age 40? Our new Associate Golf membership offers you all the same great golf perks as a traditional golf membership. Inquire for more details!
Plus, enjoy all these additional benefits below!
- Dining Privileges - Choose from seven indoor and outdoor settings at both locations.
- Social Activities - Join in a wide variety of social parties, themed events and holiday occasions.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service - Save time, beat the traffic, and skip high event parking prices at downtown concerts, performances and sporting events.
- Wisconsin Club Box Office - Get access to great seats at local performances and events as well as show tickets in other cities. All tickets are billed at cost plus a 10% administrative fee.
- Private Parties - Enjoy discounted room fees for your business events, small family get-togethers or huge wedding celebrations in one of our ballrooms.
- Individual Swim Lessons - Available for both kids and adults and taught by an experienced aquatics instructor.
- Expert Tennis Lessons - Individual and group lesson offerings for kids and adults led by a top - ranked tennis professional.
- High-Tech Fitness Equipment - Scifit, Octane Fitness and Woodway Treadmills to keep members fit, with a personal trainer and massage therapist to keep you on track.
- Summer Day Camp Program - Golf, tennis and swim activities let young members learn new skills and stay focused on fitness and fun.
Molly Hills • Membership Director